Ok, thank you.

If I wanted to go through and fix the paths of the existing reviews, which
tables, specifically, would I need to go through and look at?

Aslo, this may be a dumb question, but I'm not the most Subversion savvy
person in the world. We have our repositories set up like

https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/

and then we have the Repositories within there, like

https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1
https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo2

and then each repository has

https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1/trunk
https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1/branches
https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1/branches/2012.REL
https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1/branches/2013.REL

Are you saying we'd need to point straight to
https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1/ in order for Reviewboard to work
correctly, or can we target trunk or individual branches, etc.?