Ok, thank you.

If I wanted to go through and fix the paths of the existing reviews, which
tables, specifically, would I need to go through and look at?

Aslo, this may be a dumb question, but I'm not the most Subversion savvy
person in the world. We have our repositories set up like

and then we have the Repositories within there, like

and then each repository has

Are you saying we'd need to point straight to
https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1/ in order for Reviewboard to work
correctly, or can we target trunk or individual branches, etc.?