Hi,

If svn/Repo1, svn/Repo2, etc. are all independent Subversion repositories, and
not subdirectories within a larger repository, then you should have a
repository entry in Review Board for each.

You shouldn't target trunk, branches, etc., because those are subdirectories.
When posting a change for review against a Subversion repository, RBTools will
send paths that are relative to the root of the repository (say,
/trunk/myproject/README). That then gets accessed relative to the repository
path, giving you something like
https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1/trunk/myproject/README, or, if
misconfigured, something like
https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/Repo1/trunk/trunk/myproject/README.

To fix things up by hand, you'll need to modify the diffviewer_filediff table
entries (or FileDiff in the database editor in the admin UI) and change the
paths shown there. The trick is associating the entries with a given review
request. For that, you can try something like:

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
    >>> from reviewboard.diffviewer.models import FileDiff
    >>> print FileDiff.objects.filter(diffset__history__review_request=<review
request ID>).values_list('pk', 'source_file')

Where "<review request ID>" is replaced with the numeric ID of the review
reuqest. That would show you all FileDiff IDs and their paths for a given
review request.