I just tested this with RBTools 0.6.3 and 0.7.3.  I ran rbt post with the
--debug option.  It reports the change list is already in use, which is
correct, but rather than updating the old review request it creates a new
one.  Is it because it thinks it's talking to a different repo?  That would
surprise me though because the repo ID is the same - just the port and
description changed.

--Steve