Sorry about the formatting.  Note the existing review is associated with
change list 1423088 is RID 9175 which was created before I changed the repo
port and description.

$ rbt --version
RBTools 0.6.3

$ rbt post -d --server https://reviewboard-testcases 1423088

https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/
>>> Making HTTP POST request to
https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/
>>> Got API Error 204 (HTTP code 409): The change number specified has
already been used
>>> Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'review_request': {u'status':
u'discarded', u'blocks': [], u'des
cription': u'Test issue with packet size\n', u'links': {u'diffs': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-te
stcases/api/review-requests/9317/diffs/', u'method': u'GET'},
u'repository': {u'href': u'https://rev
iewboard-testcases/api/repositories/1/', u'method': u'GET', u'title':
u'perforce1666'}, u'changes': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/9317/changes/', u'm
ethod': u'GET'}, u'self': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/9317/', u'me
thod': u'GET'}, u'update': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/9317/', u'm
ethod': u'PUT'}, u'last_update': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/9317/
last-update/', u'method': u'GET'}, u'reviews': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-
requests/9317/reviews/', u'method': u'GET'}, u'draft': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api
/review-requests/9317/draft/', u'method': u'GET'}, u'file_attachments':
{u'href': u'https://reviewbo
ard-testcases/api/review-requests/9317/file-attachments/', u'method':
u'GET'}, u'submitter': {u'href
': u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api/users/sallan/', u'method': u'GET',
u'title': u'sallan'}, u'sc
reenshots': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/9317/screenshots/',
u'meth
od': u'GET'}, u'delete': {u'href':
u'https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/9317/', u'met
hod': u'DELETE'}}, u'url': u'/r/9317/', u'depends_on': [], u'public':
False, u'target_groups': [], u
'bugs_closed': [], u'changenum': 1423088, u'target_people': [],
u'testing_done': u'', u'branch': u''
, u'last_updated': u'2015-06-09T17:02:45Z', u'time_added':
u'2015-06-08T16:00:25Z', u'summary': u'Te
st issue with packet size', u'id': 9317}, u'err': {u'msg': u'The change
number specified has already
 been used', u'code': 204}}
>>> Making HTTP GET request to
https://reviewboard-testcases/api/review-requests/9317/