We changed our DNS entry for our perforce server over the weekend which
required me to change our port settings in ReviewBoard.  I edited the repo
setting in the RB admin console and changed the name an path like this:

# Old
Name: oldname:1666

# New
Name: perforce:1666

The string 'perforce:1666'  is what is returned by 'p4 info' as the 'Server
address'.  This works fine in the sense that all the old reviews show the
new perforce port string and the diffs are being properly displayed.  The
problem occurs when we try to update a review that was created prior to the
DNS change using post-review.  Instead of updating the old review, it
creates a new one.  I've told my users they can get around this for the old
reviews by adding the -r option to specify the review board id, but I'd
like to understand what I may have done wrong.

We are currently using RBTools 0.5.2 and post-review, but we're planning to
upgrade soon to 0.6.3 and rbt.  Our RB version is 1.7.28.  I'll try to test
with the new RBTools, but I have a limited amount of old reviews that I can
play with.

Thanks

--Steve