I recently updated to ReviewBoard 2.5.1 and now I can't change any of my
GitLab repositories, when I do it says "A repository with this name was not
found on this group, or your user may not have access to it."  I verified
that I can log into my GitLab installation and see the repositories from a
web browser running on the ReviewBoard server using the same account.  I
don't suppose this is a known issue?  My config looks like this.

Hosting Service: GitLab
Service URL: https://gitlab.domain.com
Account: username
Repository Type: Git