Hi Ian,

Can you verify that the username associated with those repositories still
has the necessary access permissions on the GitLab server?

I checked the code in question, involving repository verification and how
credentials are used, and it hasn't changed since 2.0.x, so at this point
I'd want to verify the GitLab setup.