Okay, this is likely the issue. The repositories can't be found because we
couldn't sanely iterate before, and had to limit it to 100 repositories.

A workaround (not a great one) is to have a user per 100 repositories, so
that the pagination issue doesn't happen.

Another is to temporarily modify the check_repository method in
reviewboard/hostingsvcs/gitlab.py to return early, instead of attempting to
look up the repository, so that you can save.

I'll see what we can do for the next releases of Review Board.