Hi Ian,

There's a few possible APIs that it may call, but I realized what could
potentially be the issue...

How many repositories do you have on the server? Due to limitations that
used to exist (hopefully don't anymore) with the GitLab API, we weren't
able to fetch more than 100 entries very cleanly, and our code is still
adhering to that limitation.