Yeah I just double checked via GitLab's web UI.  The password for the
shared account has changed since I originally set up the repositories.  I
tried the "link new account" option and typed in the current username and
password but it doesn't want to work for some reason.  Our GitLab
installation has been upgraded a few times too, it's GitLab Enterprise
Edition 7.14.3-ee 60aabef if that matters.

Ian