We store the token in an encrypted form, which is why you're getting that
error.

You can figure out the value to insert into there by doing:

$ rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
>>> from reviewboard.scmtools.crypto_utils import encrypt_password
>>> print encrypt_password('<your token here>')

That should give you the right value to paste in the box.