Hi Travis,

Can you see if you can get the raw version of that first file, maybe using
wget or curl or something? There's a "<head/>" at the top of the file,
which we don't emit in our template.

Can you also perform the expansion, see what URL the developer tools are
showing gets loaded, and grab that version of the file as well?

Thanks. Hopefully this will spark something, but this is pretty well-tested
code, so I'm really unsure why it's doing what it's doing.

Any chance there's some odd proxy server in-between, or some Apache module
that's trying to optimize the page somehow?