Hey Travis,

Sorry for the delay. Was out yesterday and today.

I forgot to mention before that the diffs in the diff viewer load
asynchronously, so the page's source won't actually work. If you open the
Network tab in the browser's developer tools, and then load the diff
viewer, you'll see requests to URLs with "fragment" in the name. You'll
want to get the URL for the first one, navigate to it directly, and then
save that source. (You won't be able to do it before/after clicking expand,
but that's fine, we just want the raw source.)

Thanks!