Thanks again.

I'll need to have you try some things in your browser's JavaScript console
(Chrome is fine here). Open that first.

Refresh the page and scroll until the first expand buttons are in view.
Then type the following:

RB.PageManager.getPage()._diffReviewableViews[0]._$collapseButtons.length;

RB.PageManager.getPage()._diffReviewableViews[0]._$collapseButtons;

$('.diff-collapse-btn').length;

$('.diff-collapse-btn');

Then expand, and then do the previous lines again.

Then do:

$('.diff-collapse-btn').eq(0).parents('tbody');

$('.diff-collapse-btn').eq(0).parents('tbody').offset();

Show me a screenshot (or two) of all that. That will give me some
(hopefully) useful info I can work with.

Thanks!