On the re-furb Dell Optiplexes are you using Audio Science sound cards?

Rich Stivers

On 2/13/2018 07:30, Tom Van Gorkom wrote:
I second that on UEFI - a real pain to work around. I have found that re-furb Dell Optiplexes have worked well for us. I also built my own Asus MB boxes a couple years ago using AMD processors with no issues.

Tom Van Gorkom
Office: 956-380-8150
Cell: 865-803-7427

Rio Grande Bible Institute
4300 S US Hwy 281
Edinburg, TX 78539

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:08 AM, Cowboy <c...@cwf1.com> wrote:
On Monday 12 February 2018 11:35:29 pm Rich Stivers wrote:
>  he was concerned Centos 6 may not run on the latest chipsets. Is this true?

 He couldn't be more wrong !

 UEFI ( so-called BIOS ) can be a huge pain, especially with RAID,
 but that's by Micro$oft design, so half-way expected.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

"I gained nothing at all from Supreme Enlightenment, and for that very
reason it is called Supreme Enlightenment."
                -- Gotama Buddha