IIRC Filezilla is an FTP client and you are trying to FTP into your appliance
rather than use SAMBA and Windows networking into the box.

If you want to use FTP

  1.  Assure that the FTP server is running on the appliance.
  2.  Use the CENTOS username and password when setting up FileZilla.

Steve Varholy
President and General Manager

[1478183502168_WXRY_Full_993_300x145.png]

The Historic Barringer Building

1338 Main Street - Suite 202

Columbia, South Carolina 29201

Office: (803) 753-7260 x 251

Direct: (803) 404-5535

Cell: (703) 585-2101

A Service of the Independent Media Foundation