Hi all,

I've noticed an old issue with rosegarden that seem not to get fixed, at
least, I don't know how to fix it or find a workaround for it, and a new
issue on ubuntu 12.04.

The old issue is one concerning jack. When exiting rosegarden jack crashes
in a strange way. It keeps running, but there is no in- nor output anymore,
in other words : no audio. I'm sure that cannot be a wanted result of
exiting rosegarden, it should only exit rosegarden and not block sound for
all the other sound-releated applications. This always happens when using
ladish.

A new issue is a gui-issue. In Ubuntu 12.04 after a while the menu when
right-clickingdoes not show up anymore. This happens so far in unity-mode.
I didn't test it in gnome-shell yet. So, I don't know if it is a ubuntu
related issue or a rosegarden issue. In KDE it seems to work fine.

grtz,

Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/BartArt3D/169488999795102>