I may start the composition process with (other Linux) tools than
RoseGarden, but my final compositions are almost always put together in
RoseGarden with the final mix being done in Audacity.  The few exceptions
are those things that I do live.

I've also installed RoseGarden on Linux boxen my company has supplied to
media studies departments of universities and to private music schools.
The response from the teachers and students has always been very
favorable.  I am certain most of those graduates continue to use
RoseGarden professionally.

Rosegarden is definitely a core Linux media creation application.  I fully
agree:  "Long live RoseGarden!"

RAM