They sure have come a long way. I remember that, as geeky as I was, I
found everything about MIDI too daunting to even make the attempt.
These days, it's so much simpler and I'm really having fun with it. I
started work on another piece and it's going much smoother this time.
Of course, it's orchestral strings, so there are no chords. Still, I
think I could probably even redo the first one better now. I think I
might just repair it if I can, though.