Good evening!

I went to use RG 17.04 on my desktop PC system running Debian Testing with added KXStudio Repositories. I wanted to make a slight change (add a subtitle) to a score I did in 2016, and remake the PDF.

Double clicking the RG file gave me an RG splash screen, then that vanished away. Trying to open RG without any file gave same results. Starting it from a terminal filled the screen with multiple errors and lists of .so files etc, etc.

Is there a log somewhere I could find and send to someone?

--
David W. Jones
http://dancingtreefrog.com