On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 01:22:06 -0400
Ted Felix <t...@tedfelix.com> wrote:

>   I've got a graphic designer working on a new logo for us.  Here's one
>of her ideas.  Let me know what you all think.
>
>   https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/rosegarden_logo
>
>Ted.

Personally I'm never really keen on logo changes. People come to recognise them
and automatically associate them with the product/experience. If a change is
needed, it's much better to make it a fairly gradual transition.

This one is a good example. I don't see anything in it that reminds me of the
Rosegarden I've been familiar with for many years. The only time I've thought
such a radical change was appropriate was an engineering company that was
actually moving out of one field into another.

Just my 2d - old money see :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk