On 15/03/19 14:40, Ted Felix wrote:
On 3/14/19 3:40 AM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
Looks good... I guess a 'square' concept, i.e. without the text which would be used for icons etc. would be useful ;)

   I added a tile mockup to the wiki page:

https://www.rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/rosegarden_logo

What would it look like inverted (i.e. white / transparent background) and coloured rose (but please remember the yellow/orange... :P )

That might also address some of the concerns of people who see a too drastic change... After all the current icon is on a transparent background and thus this way we could keep it a bit more familiar..