On 6/12/20 3:29 PM, Arnaldo Pirrone wrote:
It looks like rosegarden sets the duration of the notes manually inserted from the piano roll into the drum track to 3840. This causes the velocity ruler to appear clogged up like you can see in the attached picture.

That is rather annoying and should be easy to fix. I'll add it to my todo.

Feature request: can we have a way to selectively mute notes into the piano roll/sheet without actually deleting them? (LPX have a similar function)

Would this be a checkbox to the left to mute a specific note? Probably doable. Can you add a feature request to the tracker:

https://sourceforge.net/p/rosegarden/feature-requests/

Any way to fix a drum track with wrong durations?

While you can select all the notes in a Segment, I don't see an easy way to set the duration for all of them. Sounds like an idea for a feature. Or at least an improvement in the way editing is handled when multiple events are selected.

Have you ever considered moving the development of the rosegarden project to GitLab/GitHub?

  Feel free to fork from here:

https://github.com/tedfelix/rosegarden

Ted.