On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 at 02:58, Ted Felix <t...@tedfelix.com> wrote:

> > Have you ever considered moving the development of the rosegarden
> > project to GitLab/GitHub?
>
>    Feel free to fork from here:
>
> https://github.com/tedfelix/rosegarden

Interesting!  I'm still struggling along occasionally with the Windows
port, which is still various versions behind but is at least finally
building under github actions:

https://github.com/bownie/RosegardenW

The installer build is not fully working yet but the next time I get some
energy I was going to try to fix that and then upversion the tree to the
latest release - the idea being then that it essentially looks after itself
:)  Ideally would like this to be a semi-automated pull from sourceforge
occasionally but yes that would require more effort..

Richard