Hi Ted, Lorenzo, all

On 13/06/20 alle 02:58, Ted Felix wrote:
Would this be a checkbox to the left to mute a specific note?

Actually, this is much simpler. You just select a note, (or a group of notes) and press a key (if I remember well it was M) and it becomes gray to mean that it is muted. You select and press that key again to unmute. The previous velocity values are kept.