Has anyone run into a problem where you have a ticket that has been assigned to a queue (Queue A) and then given

To an owner who belongs to that group/queue.  After some time, the ticket is then moved to a different queue (Queue B)

But for some reason the owner is the same person from the first queue (Queue A) even though they do not belong to the

New queue/group (Queue B)?  Seems to me like the ticket should change to Nobody as owner.  Maybe this is permission

Issue that I have set up different for one queue/group as this issue just recently came to my attention and we have been running

RT for a year now.

Any help, thoughts, ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you,

T.J. Maciak

Internet/Intranet Developer
Department of IT