Update on my MySQL backup issue: no change. I've now moved the Windows TEMP
folders to the larger drive to see if the issue was running out of temp space
and it has not helped. I will keep the group updated to any developments, but
will refrain if its not anything noteworthy.  I'm going to try contacting the
MySQL forums as this looks to be more suited to them. I'm also going to see if
I can spin up a Linux MySQL DB server and "move" the tables into it via
SFTP/copy, then attempt a backup there. I'm good with MySQL but it's not my
bread & butter. Any additional help from the group will be welcomed.

To date, I've tried:
-Splitting the attachments table into its own backup job: failed.
-Moved MySQL temp folder/location to larger drive: failed.
-Moved Windows 2012 system TEMP folders to larger drive: failed.
-Ran MySQL diagnostics on the RT database affected: all tests pass

Stephen Cena
Senior Systems Administrator
Quality Vision International, Inc.
Phone: (585) 544-0450 x300