From: Thomas Bätzler [mailto:t.baetz...@bringe.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 3:04 AM
To: 'rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com' <rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com>
Cc: Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) <s...@qvii.com>
Subject: AW: [rt-users] MySQL backups of RT 4.4.1 truncated

Hello Stephen,

just a stab in the dark, but could you please check the value set for
"max_allowed_packet" in the mysqldump section of /etc/mysql/my.cnf (or whatever
your my.cnf file is named)? If you try to dump mysql objects that are larger
than this size, mysqldump will stop; probably with a message like "mysql server
has gone away". You can raise that value for mysqldump just by editing that
file; no server restart is required.

HTH,
Thomas Bätzler
--
BRINGE Informationstechnik GmbH
Zur Seeplatte 12

Fon: +49 721 94246-0
Fon: +49 171 5438457
Fax: +49 721 94246-66
Web: http://www.bringe.de/

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Martin Bringe
Ust.Id: DE812936645, HRB 108943 Mannheim