On Sun, 16 Apr 2023, Steffen Nurpmeso steffen-at-sdaoden.eu |s-nail| wrote:

Stephen Isard wrote in
<10085-1681666242-947...@sneakemail.com>:
|I still get a message saying I need admin approval when I try to
|authorize with your client id.  I think it must be a decision by the

With the new script, aka after replacing the tenant=ID with
tenant=common in the configuration, and refreshing it?

With the new script and starting with an empty resourcefile

Hmmm, Alpine has a client_secret, whereas we have not; we only
have an application/client ID, and Object ID, and
a Directory/tenant ID, but which must not be used for real.
I have not set a client secret, likely because that has a maximum
lifetime, as i see (again).

Well, alpine has asked me to reauthorize a couple of times since it has started using oauth. I can't recall the intervals exactly, but several months at least.

Stephen Isard