Smaller suggestions can also be made through the github web interface as
part of the pullrequest review, see
https://egghead.io/lessons/github-add-suggestions-in-a-github-pr-review and
https://docs.github.com/en/pull-requests/collaborating-with-pull-requests/reviewing-changes-in-pull-requests/incorporating-feedback-in-your-pull-request