On Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at 7:15:10 PM UTC-7 Nils Bruin wrote:

> Perhaps it's nice to address how to "make a friendly amendment" to someone
> else's "pr" or "issue", or how to collaborate on tickets/issues/pr's . In
> my work on trac tickets that happened quite a bit and "git trac
> checkout/push" makes the workflow superconvenient for that. It would be
> nice to have a convenient convention on how to replicate that on github.

Yes, we should add some detail about this
https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/migration-from-trac-to-Git**b#proposed-workflow-on-github-with-transition-guide-from-trac

A related question is regarding roles for developers and permissions in our
main repository. That's something in the document that still needs to be
fleshed out
(https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki/migration-from-trac-to-Git**b#proposed-permissions-and-protections).

Any help / discussion of this is very welcome.