This is amazing, I had no idea there was a way to run SMC locally already.
Interestingly, https://hub.docker.com/u/sagemath/ points to sagemath.org as
homepage, but I couldn't find a link to hub.docker.com at sagemath.org. I
think it would be great to point to this resource at least on the downloads
page at sagemath.org.

Stan