On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> as https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/#download-docker-for-windows
> says:
> "Docker for Windows requires 64bit Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise and Education
> (1511 November update, Build 10586 or later) and Microsoft Hyper-V."
> So this looks like we are SOL with Docker as the primary way to provide Sage
> on Windows...

I don't know anything about the current Windows install ecosystem
among our target audience.  On what basis do you conclude that a very
substantial fraction don't have the ability to run Docker?

** Hey Stan Schymanski ** does your student have the ability to run Docker?
https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-windows/

William

--
William (http://wstein.org)