On 20 Aug 99, at 10:21, Andrew Collier wrote:

> It's difficult to contact anyone who owns anything anymore - and that's
> assuming you can even work out who owns what. The only person I'm
> convinced is familiar with enough of the details to be sure about the
> situation is Bob who, frankly, I certainly wouldn't trust to give a
> straight answer were he ever asked.
>
> Which just about puts the tin lid on the whole thing, unfortunately.

But if we could all agree in principle to trying to release some of the
earlier stuff from their contracts we could get quite a nice little
database of stuff up online.

And where has Bob gone? I've normally got a mailbox of hatemail
by now for suggesting stuf like this...

> Andrew
>
> --
>  --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
>   --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a
>    -- Part 3 Materials Science, Cambridge --      PDF file
>                                      --

Peace, Love and Kisses,
JohnnaPig Teare
http://www.theunstoppablesexmachine.freeserve.co.uk
"It won't get better but it might never get worse..."