I'm sorry for suggesting a leg-pull that wasn't!  The more I worked on
drawing out the ST graphics the more unlikely it seemed possible to
use a raw image..

> I'm unable to get Dizzy.zip ("Permission denied"), but at this point
> it does look more like I'll hold you back rather than help you.

You may be downloading from the original place I uploaded to.
It has been moved to:  ftp://ftp.nvg.ntnu.no/pub/sam-coupe/temp/

I think your help will be essential to make this happen.  I haven't
got a clue how half of this is going to work but I do have time and
enthusiasm! :)  If I can get enough tiles together would you be up for
helping to build an editor for the levels and some way to manage the
collision data?  Or at least talk me through what I should be doing?
I'd take as much or little input as you have patience for :)

Either way I'm going to finish off the game I'm on before I get stuck
into this.  It's a good motivation to get done in fact! :)