Warren, you are speaking for everyone here, I think. At least for me.
Maybe Roger will ask next time about tips how to fix his car?

@Roger: You got a hardware cheaper or gratis for your contract, which is
running for a defined time period, so if you cancel the (no one cares about
it) contract, you must pay cancelation bill, no matter how slow your f....g
wodafone connection is. The contract just said how much (up to) the f....g
speed can be, not how much you will really get. So if you cancel the
contract, face the reality and pay the 200 Pound. And read your contract
next time before you sign. Or ask a lawyer in a lawyer newsgroup. No, I'm
not working for "teh" f....g wodafone, but I read my contracts.
I will put your mail address into my spam blocker.