Meant to say, before I got sidetracked... ahem... ;-)

Thanks for the reply and offer of replacements. It's good customer service that keeps people coming back for future purchases! :-)

Warren

Quoting Rich Mellor <r...@rwapservices.co.uk>:

Hi Warren,

If we can sort out the problem, then yes, I intend sending out replacements free of charge to those who have bought them and not returned them for a refund.

I will of course keep people updated

Rich