ditto
so you walk into a supermarket buy a loaf of bread pay for it then ask
tehm to chop it into 100 slices and walk out of the shop with only
one?
soudns fair to you does it speaking legally and you need to contact a
legal webstie in order to work that one out do you?
jeeezuz christ these c*&^nts are ripping you off left right and centre
and no one complains about the louzy service? christ no wonder they
find it so easy to send out letters asking for £200 prats like you lot
would pay it
im in breach of contract like hell i am 28.8mbps dream on i have seen
it manage 2mbps on a good day for a few minutes but barely if ever
im not paying £20 per month for 85kbps
what does it have to do with this forum?
well ok then let me use my serial comms port to use teh same external
v34bis itu t v42mnp5 modem for 115200bps connection with sam im happy
to do that when can we get it set up then?
im getting thrity fone lines from bt soon as tehy make a full refund
for the louzy broadband 30KB per second advertised as 8mbps
rubbish service in this country
i bet the yanks wouldnt put up with this rubbish