I played this game and I found a bug in the level 3 (rating crazy), password NEYLEKNO. Does it exist any fix and level codes for this game?
Solaris104

I don't recall an updated version of Oh No More Lemmings. From what I remember playing it years ago there are other bugs in the game too - in a lot of the levels where each ability starts at 20, one of them starts at 22.

The original Lemmings had an updated version, I remember getting it copied onto my original disk by Colin MacDonald at one of the 1994 shows in Gloucester. Bloody fantastic game!

Colin
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé
1995-2014 - Celebrating 20 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé
Website: www.samcoupe.com Twitter: @QuazarSamCoupe