I can not finish level 15, rating Crazy, password RHAOENPI. Maybe another bug?

From: James R Curry
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 5:47 PM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Bug in game Oh No! More Lemmings

Level 3 of Crazy on the Sam version of Oh No More Lemmings! is impossible to
complete.  I'm not sure if there was ever a fix.  I think the level codes are
on an issue of Fred so you can skip to Level 4.

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Simon Owen <simon.o...@simcoupe.org> wrote:

  On 11/08/2014 12:19, Solaris104 wrote:
  > I played this game and I found a bug in the level 3 (rating crazy),
  > password NEYLEKNO.  Does it exist any fix and level codes for this game?
  > Solaris104

  What is the bug you think you found?  I've just tried it here and that
  level does start correctly for me, though I've not tried completing it..

  If you have a .SDF disk image for either Lemmings or Oh No More
  Lemmings, the disk image is incomplete.  They are truncated at 80
  tracks, but the complete disk uses 82 tracks, and will stop working at
  one of the later levels that access the missing tracks.  I do remember
  hitting the limit in the original Lemmings game, but I don't know where
  the problem would be seen with the Oh No More Lemmings.  I did try
  truncating my disk image to 80 tracks to see if I could reproduce it,
  but level 3 (crazy) still started correctly.

  If you can describe the symptoms in more detail I'll see if I can
  reproduce it here.

  Si

--
James R Curry