Concerning Re: [scite] Find in all buffers
Josh Phillips wrote on 10 Jun 2005, 23:06, at least in part:

> I agree with Manta however that both of these things are things I
> would like. I actually have wanted to use a multi-line find/replace
> many times and have had to do work arounds in every editor i've used.

Probably not the kind of work around you may like or that's working 
for you, but with Homesite you can do this (Ctrl-Shift-F/R).  Not free 
of course, but supporting color coding for a couple of languages.  
Look for clones like Phase5 or similar which are free (?) or cheaper 
probably offering the same.

Jan Hendrik

---------------------------------------
Freedom quote:

     It's time we asked ourselves if we still know the freedoms
     intended for us by the Founding Fathers.
     James Madison said, 'We base all our experiments
     on the capacity of mankind for self-government.'
     This idea that government was beholden to the people,
     that it had no other source of power,
     is still the newest, most unique idea
     in all the long history of man's relation to man.
                -- Ronald Reagan

_______________________________________________
Scite-interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/scite-interest

Reply via email to