Dear Colleagues,

I am Satoru Tsurumaki from Japan Open Policy Forum Steering Team.

I would like to share a feedback in our community for prop-123,
based on a meeting we organised on 31st Jan to discuss these proposals.
So please note that these comments are not reflect the discussion
after 31 Jan on this mailing list.

Many opposing comments were expressed on the proposal with reasons below.

- Since all policies are applied retroactively, there is no reason
  to exclude it only for prop-116

- Even if the proposal aims to relieve the entities those who made
  genuine M&A, it would not be able to be distinguished from
  intentional M&A for receiving a large number of IPv4 address.

Best Regards,

Satoru Tsurumaki
JPOPF-ST