Hi Jordi,

Thanks for your contribution to this discussion so far.

As per the SIG Guidelines, Policy SIG Chair is responsible to accept or
reject a proposal and to check if it is in scope of the active SIG charter.

Please refer to the section 2.4 of SIG Guidelines
https://www.apnic.net/community/participate/sigs/sig-guidelines/

<snip>
Accept or reject proposals for discussion at the forthcoming SIG (and
suggest an alternative forum if the topic is not relevant to that
particular SIG) [1]

[1] The Chair may decide that a proposal is not suitable for discussion
at the forthcoming SIG session if:

     The proposal is out of scope for the SIG
     The proposal is insufficiently developed to be the basis for a
useful discussion
     The agenda has already been filled by topics of greater priority
</snip>

Regards
Sunny