Dear all,

I  agree with Paul statement .“The Policy SIG charter is to develop
policies which relate to the management and use of Internet address
resources within the Asia Pacific region".

if service related to address is concern then it can be like that  " The
Policy SIG charter is to develop policies which relate to the management,
use of Internet address resources and related services within the Asia
Pacific region ".

We should make it more generic and reduce confusion over ISP/LIR/etc
terminology .

*My 1c,*
*Regards / Jahangir*