----- Original Message ----- From: <cking...@nycap.rr.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 8:51 PM
Subject: RE: CS>CS & Lupus

I've been able to take 9000 HU cayenne in a smoothie (heaping
teaspoon) and just notice that it's "spicy".

The rest of the smoothy was raw liver, raw milk, lecithin, raw eggs,
cinnamon.

Chuck
I xeroxed a mirror. Now I have an extra xerox machine.

As a scientist, Throckmorton knew that if he were ever to break wind in the sound chamber he would never hear the end of it.