   From:    Scott
   To: silver-list@eskimo.com
   Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:39    AM
   Subject: RE: CS>CS & Lupus

At times my heart feels like it is not beating strongly. I'm    not sure that
answers the irregular part.  I have an appt with the    pulmonologist next week
and hopefully he can help me with some of this    problem.  I do eat raw garlic
almost daily with at least one meal and use    "Diamond Brand" Kosher Salt
which has no caking agents or additives in it and    is made in purified fresh
water. I use it almost daily on my meals but have    not used it in a glass of
water for quite awhile. I take potassium tabs each    day but my doc says I am
still low overall on it.  I will try the other    items you suggested. Thanks,
Jess. Stay in touch.

In His    Service,
Scott<><

jessie70    <jessi...@optonline.net> wrote:             Scott,      do you have
an irregular heartbeat? I've read that hawthorne tea is very      good for the
heart. You may have to add salt to your diet to get your sodium      potassium
balance. Also drink some organic pomegranate juice or      lime-aid. A little
raw garlic with your meals would be good for your overall      immune system.
Sounds like you're drinking a lot of CS. I would cut back on      it. Jess