  From: Scott
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 11:39 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>CS & Lupus

  At times my heart feels like it is not beating strongly. I'm not sure that
answers the irregular part.  I have an appt with the pulmonologist next week
and hopefully he can help me with some of this problem.  I do eat raw garlic
almost daily with at least one meal and use "Diamond Brand" Kosher Salt which
has no caking agents or additives in it and is made in purified fresh water. I
use it almost daily on my meals but have not used it in a glass of water for
quite awhile. I take potassium tabs each day but my doc says I am still low
overall on it.  I will try the other items you suggested. Thanks, Jess. Stay in
touch.

  In His Service,
  Scott<><

  jessie70 <jessi...@optonline.net> wrote:
    Scott, do you have an irregular heartbeat? I've read that hawthorne tea is
very good for the heart. You may have to add salt to your diet to get your
sodium potassium balance. Also drink some organic pomegranate juice or
lime-aid. A little raw garlic with your meals would be good for your overall
immune system. Sounds like you're drinking a lot of CS. I would cut back on it.
Jess