Morning Jodi,

>> At 11:42 PM 9/8/2007, you wrote:

  Great Message. I won't comment on anything because you said it all.
Not often do we get a message with such great detail that falls in line with the values suggested.

Many places say 2700 mg with several Alternative doctors have said we can benefit with up to 4000 mg per day.

Plus, your statements prove the mainstream warning and the things they say about potassium are definitely of no value, and worse.

It is just non-existent now, as long as I take my potassium. If I miss a couple of doses, the inflammation seems to creep back.

  Question ?

   Were you taking no potassium before ?

>>  I used myself as a guinea pig and went up to 10,000 mg. in one
day once, and all I noticed was that I seemed to look alot thinner by bedtime [grin].

  Interesting.  I have always said,  "You have the guinea pig".

Potassium deficiency causes electrolyte disturbances, cramping, heart attacks, high blood pressure, heart disease, inflammation, and possibly more.

  Why not some calcium and magnesium also.

Improper calcium metabolism leads to many serious ailments and body malfunctions.

Of course magnesium is good for 1000 things also.
In both plants and animals.

There is some kind of pharmaceutical version of potassium you might be prescribed,

I am half scared of the stuff with no data or factual reasons other than, ....... I don't trust anything the mainstream says, does, has any effect on, or even comes close to it.

>> It may be just the same potassium you can buy at the store, in a >>higher dose, but I really don't know for sure.

This may be true to some degree but I have never seen any potassium chloride at walmart or the health food stores.

>> Walmart and my blood pressure
has dropped 50 points.

And the pharmacist said not to use potassium for your blood pressure. Beware of pharmacists, I think they read only mainstream publications.

Wayne