Hi Heidi,
No, though actually there are similarities between botulism and
salmonella in that they both produce their disastrous effects due to the
[differing] toxins the bugs make rather than the infections themselves.
This is why antibacterials are of minimal effect, the toxin is a poison
that persists after the bug itself is long gone.  F'rinstance "botox" is
actually that toxin from the botulinum bacterium which is used
(injected?) to cause micro-paralysis of tiny facial muscles, leading to
relaxing the little wrinkles.

In the past, salmonella poisoning of dogs was a rare occurrence except
in the PNW where the anadromous fish runs in winter left many carcasses
along the banks:  salmon ~ ~ salmonella, trite but true.

On another note, the CS may be of benefit in your dog's recovery due to
its effect in promoting appropriate regeneration of tissues including
peripheral innervation;  see some of the work by Dr. Robert Becker with
diabetic ulceration, where not only was the decubitis healed but
sensation returned to the affected areas, though it again faded over
time [perhaps due to the poisonous effects of insulin, but who knows?]

Brooks Bradley, often a poster of valuable info to this list, has
discussed colonic CS for Parvovirus in dogs, where diarrhea severely
dehydrates the animal; perhaps it would be beneficial in this situation
as well, if for slightly different reasons; dunno.  Hope it helps,

Take care,
Malcolm