Hi, I'm not familiar with this, but was wondering if possibly your dog
had gotten something - perhaps a piece of chicken, or who knows what -
that was infected with salmonella bacteria.  Dogs can generally handle
bacterial contamination that would lay a human out sick - like about ten
times the level -  but they are peculiarly susceptible to salmonella
spp., and the vet can possibly check it out.  One of the characteristic
effects of salmonella poisoning in dogs is the paralysis.  I hope she
recovers, it's gonna be a long haul if it is salmonella, but a number
can make it and be just fine.
Good luck,  Malcolm